In the 1.5 hr 1-2-1 via video conferencing we will discuss your set-up and daily management practices to ensure you are steering your pup in a positive direction from the outset. Your puppy’s early experiences will significantly influence his behaviour, his relationship with you and your family, and his emotional development.
A course designed to provide the knowledge and support you need. Enabling you to implement good management practices and develop your puppy's learning skills
You will not need any “No’s” or “Ah, Ah’s”, if you manage correctly. You will be showing them ‘What to do’ rather than ‘What not to do’ after your home visit.
It is an hour and a half session which is tailored to your needs and those of your puppy. Some vital areas covered:
- Toilet Training
- Crate Training
- Daily Routines
- Feeding, mental challenges and exercise
- Making the most of the key socialisation window 8-12 weeks
- Starting Key Foundation Behaviours
- Putting positive patterns in place
- How Dogs Learn
- Implementing a consistent communication method
- Deliver rewards effectively, safely and with confidence